25 June 2016

6 Questions you should ask yourself Daily.....

1. 6 Questions you should ask yourself Daily

6 Questions you should ask yourself Daily
Did You ask these questions today ??????????

2. Did I offer Peace today?

Did I offer Peace today?
Offering peace does not mean giving something. It simply means trying to avoid a fight or not doing something that makes the other person angry.

3. Did I bring a Smile on someone’s face?

Did I bring a Smile on someone’s face?
Everyone in this world is going through a tough time, isn’t it? Bringing a smile on someone’s face is the best thing that you can ever do. You can do it by motivating someone or just sharing some joyful moments.

4. Did I say words of Healing?

Did I say words of Healing?
Some times all one needs to hear is some healing words especially when someone did a mistake and you still managed to understand and comfort them.

5. Did I let go off my Resentment?

Did I let go off my Resentment?
We tend to sometimes be easy with others but not easy with ourselves. All of us commit mistakes but we are supposed to learn from them and be careful. We have to learn to forgive ourselves and work towards bettering ourselves always.

6. Did I Forgive?

Did I Forgive?
It’s easy to fight but difficult to forgive, is the new age mantra but did you realize that by not forgiving someone you are actually first giving someone a space in your mind and also restricting your positive energies to flow? Forgive and move on.

7. Did I Love?

Did I Love?
We are all souls and have different roles to play such as Father, Worker, Friend, Helper, Volunteer, etc. Roles are many but all the roles need one thing in common and that is to give love with each interaction and action. This is possible by connecting with the Ocean of Love i.e. GOD, our Spiritual Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  #GonnaTellMyKids – What The Future Generations Might Never Get To See! he rapid degradation of the environmental condition shows our inabi...